picture

picture

Thursday, December 29, 2005

Hello everyone !


I hope that you all had a very nice christmas.We had a very nice christmas first spending it with Eds side of the family and then we went to Dawson Creek to spend it with mine.The kids were awsome and they got spoiled.I went to Curves while I was down in Dawson and my sister went with me and joined too.So now Ill have someone to go with while Im in Dawson Creek.
My husband finnely learned how to burn dvds so Im prittey sure that we will have a movie to watch tonight.
Im sorry to all the people that have been trying to leave comments for me but I am happy to say that Char has told me that it has not been working and I have now fixed it.(Thanx Char)
I also tried downlaoding some pictures of my boys to show but it did not work,so Ill try again tomorrow.Well I better go because my husband wants to play a game of CSI with me that we got from eds mom and dad(Thanx)
Well I better go . LOVE MANNY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey babe, I love you so much!! It's wierd to read about each other when we talk each day, but the more I can know you -the better. You are an amazing woman and i am so glad that God brought us here so I could get to know you better!! Love Char