picture

picture

Thursday, December 22, 2005

hello friends and family
Today was a pritty busy.
Ed drove dad to prince, but didn't quite make it there because the trannie broke in our truck,so I hope that your morning started out better then ours.
Other then that it was an okay day,I did alot of cleaning and spent some time playing with my boys,and here is our creation of the evening.


It was alot of fun and Im sure that the boys had alot of fun making it too.

Dominic woke up just in time to see me clean up the huge mess we had made
because Deacon had spilled the container of sprinkles.
Anyways thats all that I have to say today.
Hope you all have as much fun as I did with my kids today.
love Manny

2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Yeah!!! Another blog for me to follow!!

Looks really good Manny!!

Welcome to the wonderful world of Blogging!!

Love Dawn

Char said...

hey baby, good job. Love ya!! Char