picture

picture

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

My cute boys

Image hosted by Photobucket.com


Well lets see if I have better luck posting my pictures today.

Hello everyone,I hope that you had a really good day today,here are some pictures of my boys.


This is Dominic,He is my youngest of three boys,he is 4 months old.He is a very happy baby,I probably could't ask for a better baby he seems to be very smart and his smiles light up the room.

Here is Dominic with his big brother Deacon who is 2 1/2,Deacon is a little trouble maker but doesn't like to get cought.His hugs are my favorite and trust me I try to get a lot of them in a day,can't let them go to waste,don't know how long it will be before he won't hug me anymore.


This is Junior,he just started kindergarten and he has just learned to lie and knows that he can get away with it if he's sneaky enough.His cuddles are my favorite thing but his laugh is special,when he starts to laugh he gets everyone's attention and they can't help but laugh with him.

I am so thankful to God everyday for giving me my three boys.

2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Ok I must not have seen Dominic in a very long time but by those pictures...man does he ever look like his daddy!!!!

Very cute pics!

Char said...

What cute boys. I sure do love them!!