Hello everyone!
Well I took Deacon to the doctor this morning because he woke up with green stuff in his eyes. Sure enough it is pink eye,I think Jr is starting it too,too sad because ge was supposed to be going to a birthday party and I have been siking him up for a week now.He cried some but I promised to take him to the hill at his school to go sleding instead.
In this picture I think Deacon is trying to tell me that he feels like he got run over by a bus because besides pinkeye he hasn't been getting enough sleep and he has a cold. 
Doesnt he look terrible? Well Im sure that the cheesy powder doesn't help any.Anyways here is a picture of Dominic smiling just incase you didn't believe that it could light up a room.
Man he is just so cute I could eat him up.Anyways gatta go because he just woke up. MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment