picture

picture

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

This was my day!

Hello everyone!
Well Im glad to say that Deacon was feeling good enough to do some painting this morning but he had a fever by bedtime,the doctor says that he has some kind of bug and we probably all have it except for dominic.Junior seems alright so I sent him to school,I was supposed to give him the same medication as Deacon but it was too hard on his stomach and didn't stay down for long.
So here are some pictures of Deacon painting.

didn't it turn out awesome?Anyways it was fun watching him paint though.

Here are some pictures of Dominic in the tub,I just had to take them,he was having so much fun.

And here are some pictures of Deacon and Junior enjoying the cookies that Great Grandma Lepp sends us every year for Christmas,we sure do enjoy them when Ed lets us have some and doesn't hide them all for himself. (Thank you so much grandma)

1 comment:

Char said...

Hey guys, boy have we been missing you!! Glad you are on the mend, and glad you found time to post!! Teehee. Hugs, Char and kids.