
Well I hope that you had a really nice day today.
Mine started off by getting a very exited boy ready for school.
Junior loves Valentine's day. He loves giving out cards and telling people how much he loves them.
He pretended it was Halloween for 4 months I wonder how long Valentines will be here for.
He is so cute,this morning I took him to school and his teacher was outside and he yelled at her how exited he was and that he couldn't wait.
When we went inside he said"I wonder what the class room looks like". And of course he noticed right away about the hearts hanging from the door.
When I got home I made Junior a Valentine with Deacon and he was so funny because he carried it around with him for about an hour. I finally had to tell him to go hide it otherwise the chocolate would of melted for sure.
I took Dominic in to get immunization today. It went okay. Yes ! he cried but got over it pritty quick when his concerned brother Deacon rang the little bell to try to distract him.
The health nurse told me that Dominic is behind a little bit but it was nothing to worry about. I wasn't really concerned but he is my slowest child so Ive never had to deal with these things before.
I brought the boys home and put Dominic down for a nap and made hotdogs for lunch.
Since Im on a diet I only ate one and had a bowl of veggies.
Ed got up and Junior came home from school so we just sat and had a nice visit while Deacon and Junior gave each other Valentines cards and Junior was showing Deacon all the ones he got.
At 2:00 pm we went over to Eds moms house to watch one of the boys that she is babysitting so that she could make it to an appointment. After she got back we stayed and had a little visit.
At about 3:30 we headed over to Chars house for supper. We had spaghetti(Thanks again Char supper was Yummy) and of course the visits are always nice. Then we came home and that's about it till now. The kids are tucked in and asleep, my hubbies in bed, hmmmm what to do next?
MANNY
1 comment:
hey love, your boys are so cute!! Love ya- and looking forward to Survivor!!
Post a Comment