picture

picture

Friday, February 10, 2006

So tired!

Image hosting by Photobucket

Good morning!

Well I hope everything is well with you all!
I am so tired and about on my 4 cup of coffee this morning.

Dominic has had two really rough nights,he should be better soon because I got antibiotics for him.

Ed got a phone call when he got home this morning asking if he wanted to work an overtime shift so he will be working tonight. Im a little disappointed but the extra money will really come in handy.

My kids are at each other again this morning morning so I split them up.

Well that's about it for now! Ill write something tonight if anything interesting happens with my day.

Oh ya I just added a guest book to my blog so feel free to sighn it!
Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY




2 comments:

Char said...

hey doll!! Hang in there, sick kids get better, and fighting kids will- I think- eventually grow up. Course that could be a few years. Hmmm, do you need a hug?

Anonymous said...

Hey Manny:
I love your new blog layout. Missed you at church today, but I'm sure I'll talk to you sometime this week...if not, have a good week.