Interesting Facts about Me
4 JOBS THAT I HAVE HAD IN MY LIFE:
1.Ranch hand
2.KFC cook
3.Wife(depends on the day)
4.mother
4 MOVIES THAT I COULD WATCH OVER & OVER:
1.Pritty women
2.Dirty dancing
3.sleepless in seatle
4.The Sound of music( Yah I know im a dork)
4 PLACES I HAVE LIVED:
1.Prem (germany)
2.Vernon
3.Fort st john
4.Hudson's hope
There are more but you didnt ask for them.
4 TV SHOWS I LOVE TO WATCH:
1. Survivor
2.Friends
3.Seventh heaven
4.Gilmore girls
4 VACATIONS I'VE BEEN ON:
1.Around BC
2.Camping
3.Camping
4.Camping
4 WEBSITES I VISIT EVERYDAY:
1. All my friends blogs
2.I don't visit Websites everyday.
4 OF MY FAVORITE FOODS:
1.Anything my mommy makes
2.German pancakes(creps)
3.chicken burger
4.knudel( I have no idea how to spell it)
4 PLACES I'D RATHER BE RIGHT NOW:
1.Going on a trip(just about anywhere with my family)
2.Camping somewhere warm.
3.In a hotel with a pool
4.at my mommies
4 CARS I'VE DRIVEN:
1.My orange and black Power wagon
2.ford duelly
3.Hummer
4.ford explore
If you wanted cars,Sorry!I think one
2 other people to do this same kind of post on their blogs...then you must tag 2 other people on your post!!
I TAG CHAR AND RYAN(SORRY)
6 comments:
Yeah!! Good sport!!
And LOVE the music!! It was just as easy as I said....wasn't it??!!
Dawn
Yup!Thanks a bunch
For everyone else:
I couldnt find a song to stick with so for now its quiet.
No dawn was not hearing things.I really did have music posted for a few minuted.
MANNY
Thanks for being a good sport!
Andrea
Well, I certainly learned a few things about you today that I never knew.... The Sound of Music? You drove a Hummer? Cool!
Alex
ok, but not toay, how about tommorrow!! Love ya, Char
Post a Comment