
Good mornin!Man do I wish I would of had this sign at my door before my husband got home from work this mornin.
I so need to apologize to him when he gets up.
After him getting home from work, I told him today was the kind of day that I would just like to sit on the couch and have a seven eleven french vanilla coffee and a doughnut.
He went out and got me a coffee and brought home some doughnuts from the bakery, And all I could do was complain that it was not a seven eleven coffee.
Ya, I think I have some sucking up to do today.
Anyways, my mornin started at 5:30 with Junior waking me up and saying that he was still so tired but starving even more. He must be growing because he has been non stop eating. So I got up and made him some breakfast, hopping to send him back to bed after, but of course that didn't happen because Deacon and Dominic got up 15 minutes after Junior.
At least they are not fighting yet(Knock on wood).
It is now 10:00 and Dominic is out for his first nap of the day. Hoppfully he will wake up in a good mood.
I am so looking forward to going to curves today. I so need some energy.
Today my plan is to get some organizing done around the house. I have kids stuff everywhere. In every closet in the house I think. I would so love to get the toys they are not allowed to just play with anytime, in to one a closet . I so can't wait till our land lord puts the carpet in downstairs so that we can finely have a playroom down there. Ed will sleep so much better then and the computer will be going down there too and hopfully get my scrapbooking stuff out and organized so that I can actually use it.
Anyways, I should probably go and do something now and if I feel not so crabby I will come and post more later.
This is what I want my list to be today.
This is what I want for lunch today.
From me!
No comments:
Post a Comment