
Hello!
Well we had lots of fun today.
Had Gina and Alex(Eds Uncles kids) over this morning.
They kept our kids occupied all morning which was really nice.
Then we had a short but sweet visit with Eds uncle and auntie. It was nice and I didn't realize how much we don't see them until they were gone again.
I so enjoy their company.
After they left I played with the kids and thought that I better get all the energy that I could get out of them before Ed had to go to bed.
First we potted some plants with one of those starter kits.
It was fun.
Then we played penguins jumping on to ice blocks(pillows) and if they fell off or missed they would get wet.
The kids had a blast and we would move the pillows out to see how far they could actually make it.
It was even nice and quiet too because the pillows saved the thumping of them landing on the floor.
Then even though we only had two kids we played musical pillows with them.
After that I fed them supper and then when Ed finely went to bed we made snow cream.
They loved it and had fun making it with me too.
It is sooo simple.
After they were done eating we made an igloo out of the pillows that Ed didn't steal when he went to bed.
I never knew that you could have so much fun with pillows.
The kids watched a show half an hour before bed and Deacon just about fell asleep on the coffee table, this is where Junior had made a bed for him so that they could lay beside each other.
Anyways it was a great day today. I so need to come up with something fun again for tomorrow.
MANNY
2 comments:
Wow I didnt know you could have so much fun with pillows either!
JILL + PILLOWS = SLEEP
lol Too funny Jill! That's exactly what I was thinking!
Glad you had a great day with your boys Manny!
Post a Comment