picture

picture

Friday, March 31, 2006

Spring?



Hello!

Hurray, its the weekend.

Yesterday was a pretty good day.
I cleaned house all morning and then Char and the kids came over for lunch.
After lunch we took the kids for a walk. Took them up to the pet shop, and into fields. It is so time to get my kids out walking more. Deacon has so forgotten the rules of the road. He didn't want to sit on the stroller all he wanted was to run with Junior and Gabe. It was a battle the hole time we were out.
It got to the point that I told him I was never going to take him out again , but I know if I don't he will never learn.

The weather here is nice again.
I have flowers out at the front of my house already. Its pretty cool.












Of course my husband might of helped that by snowblowing all the snow off of my flower beds, since the rest of Mackenzie looks like this.











Here is a cute picture of Dominic. He got the little jacket as a baby gift and it is too cute.














Well I better go and get started on my house work. I have never ending laundry to do again and dishes(Yuck).
When we get the rest of our tax return back Ed says that I can go buy a dishwasher with it(Yay!!).
I so want one so bad. I hate doing dishes by hand.
Image hosting by Photobucket MANNY

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hy manny
You still have lots of snow left,
and Dominic is growing every time i
see him.
Love, your mom