hey babe, thanks for sharing your house and tv with us again!! Next season lets watch the later survivor so we dont have to cram supper in, shall we? I think I owe you some major dish doing! (or $20 toward the dishwasher?) Love you, Char
I would love to watch the later survivor but Ed needs a ggod chunk of sleep before work.Like I said before don't worry about it.
Hopfully next season he will be off of gravyards
Post a Comment
3 comments:
hey babe, thanks for sharing your house and tv with us again!! Next season lets watch the later survivor so we dont have to cram supper in, shall we? I think I owe you some major dish doing! (or $20 toward the dishwasher?) Love you, Char
I would love to watch the later survivor but Ed needs a ggod chunk of sleep before work.Like I said before don't worry about it.
Hopfully next season he will be off of gravyards
Post a Comment