
Hello!
Well Im glad to report that Dominic seems to be doing better.
I have some exiting news, I wont be
It also sounds like the house thing is starting to come together and we should be moving in next month. We also got a really good split between rent and our downpayment so we should be able to purchase the house 2 months earlier.
Char watched all three of my kids for me yesterday for 4 hours so that I could go have some adult fun, so my hubby took me out to play airsoft.
It was a lot of fun but it really got me thinking about how scary the real thing would be (kind of an eye opener).
Thank you so much Char!
Eds mom called me today and invited me to meet her at the rec-centre for coffee this morning and so that the kids could play awhile and Char came to.
The kids had fun and I bought them all an ice cream cone for on the way home.
Char and I traded kids, I took Gabe home with me and she took Deacon.
The boys are playing so nice together. They found a huge Dew worm already and of course had to come in to show it to me, its a good thing that Im not scared of creepy crawlies, well at least not most of them.
They are having a lot of fun. I am so glad that they get along so well.
Ed is out working on the boat.
It sounds like we are going to go down to Dawson to visit my parents this weekend but for not as long as I had hoped. Ed got bumped off of the weekend crew by someone that has more sonority then him so we will just have to wait and see.
Dominic is napping right now and the boys just headed outside again to play so its nice and quiet in my house right now. I am so glad that it is spring.
Well I better go and unload my dishwasher. (Yah, I never thought that Id say that)
MANNY
2 comments:
Do tell! What is Airsoft??
Hey babe, i had fun. The kids were so good!! Congrats on the dishwasher, life is so much better!!! Char
Post a Comment