picture

picture

Sunday, May 07, 2006

No Fish!



Hello!

Had an awesome weekend visiting with my parents.
The boats leaked a little but silicone should fix that.

Sad to say that we didn't catch any fish.
Ed took my dad out at 5 in the morning and then they came back and picked mom and me and the kids up.
We didn't even get a nibble the whole time that we were out.
That evening we also tried our luck at the Causway and still nothing.

Oh well the visit was good anyways. Next time if the weather co-operates we will try to get out to Tudyah.

The kids had a blast, they loved seeing their grandparents. My sister and her family did not make it up this weekend, Sarah ended up having a fever, but we will see them in two weeks because we will be traveling down there.

Dominic slept through his second boat ride in his life. I propped him up in the bow of the boat, gave him a bottle and after it he had a good nap until Ed shut off the motor and woke him up.

The kids have been playing very well this morning. I kicked them outside, well actually they wanted to go outside. This way I got some house cleaning done because we are having Char and her family and Eds parents over for supper. Then hoppfully after supper Dawn and the family will be coming over for cake. So I will have a house full. I hope it will be nice so that we can have the kiddos play outside.

11:30

Ed just left to go play airsoft.
In the first game he is taking the team on by himself. So it should be interesting to see how he does. He left early to go find a hidy hole. The game starts as soon as the truck doors open. They have been warned so glasses will be on. Ed should have a blast.
I couln't go because we don't have a babysitter for today but that's okay it will give me some more time to get the house together.
Anyway, I hope that you all have a wonderful Sunday.
MANNY

2 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Hey!!

Sorry we missed out on today! Didn't really realize we were all invited too!

Dale has wonky sleeping hours as well!

Hope you had a good day! Glad you had fun out fishing!

Dawn

Anonymous said...

I NEED to know how you added that video!!That is so cool. If its not too complicated, could you email me the step by step to jillrox75@hotmail.com? I would love it!!Or I can get on the phone with Char if she knows how.