picture

picture

Thursday, May 11, 2006

rainy day!


Hello!

Well not much going on here today! It is raining like crazy.
Its Eds birthday today and I would wish him a happy birthday on here but I know that he never goes onto my blog.

Yesterday I had Gabe and Emma from 9:30 till 3:00. The kids were awesome. They played inside then went outside and by the time they came back in I had to give Emma a bath because she was covered in sand. I guess Deacon had wanted to build a sand castle on her. There was no way that I was going to send her home like that.

Ed is gone fishing right now with a friend. I so hope that they catch something. We went out again the other day and again not even a bite, Im starting to think that besides the one that the Jacksons almost coughed that there are no fish in that lake.

Gross! I just looked down at my keyboard and there is blood all over the keys. Looking at my finger I must have cut it on something.
Anyways,

Junior has a friend over right now. They have been playing pretty nice and even wanted to go out side in the rain. They made mud pies and cake. It sure looked yummy! Deacon stayed in and had a melt down because I wouldn't let him out with them but I was thinking that I didn't like my brother hanging around me and my friends all the time either. And now that they have had a break from each other they are playing play doe together.

Dominic is in bed right now and I am getting ready to go and unload my dishwasher which I am still loving by the way!

Well nothing else to say really.




Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

Cute!! It IS really gross that you were bleeding everywhere!! EEEEwwww.