
Hello!
We had a very nice camping trip this weekend. We ended up going out to the Baptist church camp out this weekend and it was awesome. God gave us very nice weather and with it came those bad bugs. I counted Juniors bug bited this morning and it came to 70 he has bite's in some places more then once. The poor kids look like they have the chicken pox.
We caught some fish this weekend which was a nice change, and Ed took us into where the shallows were where we actually got to watch the fish in there own world. It was very cool. The kids went swimming and played with other kids and were very well behaved. I don't think that I had to yell at them once this weekend. They went to bed nice and everything. They all even slept throught the whole night.
Here are a couple of pics.


Junior caught 2 butterflies and a dragon fly and lots of mosquito's this weekend. After examining them we didn't even have to fight him to let them go.

Dominic and his future bride(hee hee) At least he would never forget her birthday, since she is only 2 hours older then him.

Dominic enjoying his first few dandelions.

(Awww isn't this sweet.)
Jordie had broken his hand a couple of weeks ago so my father in law was washing it for him.

Deacon enjoying the so called sand box that was out there.

Dominics First camping bath. As you can see he loved it. Boy do clean boys smell extra special when your camping.

Junior helping decorate the alter.
Oh ya and before I forget. Ed and I were out fishing late one night and on our way off of the lake I think something bit me because after about 15 min I ended up looking like this.
So a nice lady gave me a Benadryl and when I woke up ....

I looked like this.
I ended up taking another pill and going to sleep in the tent. When I woke up the service was over sadly so I couldn't even attend. My eye is just about back to normal now still a little puffy.
Anyways I should go. Today I spent the morning washing my floors and cleaning my house.
MANNY
5 comments:
Oh Manny! My eyes literally started watering when I saw your eye picture!! OUCH!!
Hope your all better
Mine are watering too!! lol
You weren't kidding today when I saw you when you said your eye swelled up that bad!!!
Looks like you may need to watch out for those bugs too!!
Dawn
Sounds like you're weekend was fun and busy. Ours was busy, but not as fun....
Talk to you later
Alex
You are so beautiful!! -even with a swollen, pus-leaking eye!! How unfair!! I love you, Char
Hey Manny,
Nice eye.
I like your pictures of the kids
Lots of kisses Liz
Post a Comment