picture

picture

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Internet down!



Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Well, I was just sitting down to watch a movie when I just remembered that Ed got our computer working again, for some reason we couldn't get on to the internet.
So I thought what better time to blog.


The kids are all in bed hopfully asleep by now. Babysat Matthew today and it went really well. I think Deacon likes having him over.

My parents were up this weekend and we got to do a hole day of fishing. Eds mom and Dad let us borrow the big boat. My mom caught a fish and Im going to post a picture of it even though I know that she is probably going to kill me.

















At least I didn't post the video of her gutting it.

Anyways, it was an awesome visit and the boys had a blast and were really good on the boat. My kids are already asking when they get to see them next.

Went over to Char and Ryans for a family supper tonight and it was very yummy. Ryan cooked the steak perfect on the BBQ and Shirleys potato salad was awesome too. My cake was not bad either(LOL). So I guess Im going back to my movie now because I really have nothing more interesting to say.
Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
MANNY

2 comments:

Char said...

Cool babe!! And you do look like your mommy!! I love ya, have a good day tommorrow!!

Dawn and Dale said...

So happy you had a great weekend with your family!!

Have a good day!