
Hello!
Well lets try this again!
I know that its been awhile but Ive been trying to keep busy and don't really feel like blogging lately.
My parents and my sister and her family came up for the weekend. It was nice to have them all here for a visit. We had Sarah spend the night and she was so good. It was nice to have a little girl to dress up in the morning and do her hair.
Its been raining quit a bit and the boys have been enjoying it.

They got into the tub as soon as they came inside.
Here are a few updated pictures of Dominic.
I cannot believe that this little man will be one next month already. Man has the time gone by fast. It makes me a little sad.
I snapped a couple of pictures of Junior while he wasn't watching.
I was okay with it until he nailed four nails into it and then took it and threw it behind our shop and then go get another piece and start all over.That was not okay. He is so his dads boy!
Well that's it for today. I hope that you are enjoying your summer.
MANNY
3 comments:
Yeahhh your back! I was getting worried about you. Glad that your keeping busy because it will be back to school before you know it!
Yeahhh your back! I was getting worried about you. Glad that your keeping busy because it will be back to school before you know it!
Wow! I cannot believe how much your boys have grown since I last saw them at Christmas! Junior is starting to look like quite the little gentleman.
Hugs,
Al
Post a Comment