
Well its that time in my life again. I have dicided to take Dominic off of his baby bottles. He is just so good at drinking out of sippy cups that I think its time. So please send up prayers his way.
Today should be a fun day, we are having Gabe and Emma over for the afternoon while Char does a room makeover for Avery.
Ed is going hunting today and won't be back the latest Tuesday. I really hope that they get something.
Anyways I better go see my man off.
MANNY
1 comment:
Ohhh boy do I remember those bottle days!
I always liked to take my kids off the bottle before they were old enough to actually say the word bottle. That way they may be crying for the bottle but I don't have to have my heart broken even more by actually HEARING them say/cry "Bottle!!!" lol
Good luck!
Post a Comment