
Well not too much happening around here.
Junior has been going to VBS and loves it, of course since he has all his friends and cousins in his class and one of his faverite aunties is his teacher.
Deacon and I have been doing lots of hanging out together while Junior is away. We have gone to the rec centre and we spent the day with Char yesterday.
Ive been trying to keep my house clean but I havent been to great at it.
I was going to post some pictures but can't get on maybe my computer, not going to blame it on Blogger yet.
I cannot believe that Dominic is turning 1 this month.
Well thats about it! Ya I know just about not worth blogging about.
Anyways, gatta go.
MANNY
1 comment:
I love teaching your boy!! He is one of my favorite students!! Love ya, Char
Post a Comment