
Hi Everybody
Well school has finely started and Ya I know Im a little behind.
Dominic is starting to take a couple of steps and he is soo cute. He has no where near enough balance yet. Im scared that if he starts now he will be all
.Junior is loving school, which is always nice.
I took him to the doctor today, about his eyes again. They are doing a little better but what ever is bugging him is not totally gone yet. So now back to different eye drops and two types of meds. The poor kid, he hates eye drops, bribing normally doesn't even work on him.
Deacon has been very good while Junior is in school, playing with Dominic and Emma has been over a few times.
We have started working on his letters and he is doing pretty good on his A's , Yes I know I still have a long way to go.
Dominic is totally attached to his
. Yes I know his is not pink but I could not find a blue one. I really don't want to deal with taking it away from him just yet though.Ed put the kids to bed for me one night and gave Dominic back his bottle.
he's not that attached to it so we will see how it goes. Ill attempt again.
"One thing at a time". That's what I say.
Ed has gone hunting with his dad today.
He has gone out a few times since the hunting trip that I told you about but has come back empty handed each time.
He is off of graveyards now and on his first week of days. Its going okay but he's very tired. I like it because two weeks out of the month I will be able to see him in the evenings. I think that the afternoons will be harder for me.
Curves, well lets not even talk about that!
Anyways, I better go and play with my kids.
MANNY
1 comment:
yahoo you blogged. Maybe you have to be all alone more often!! teehee. Love ya.
Post a Comment