
Hello!
Well its been a couple of busy days, but good ones.
Spent Wednesday, Thursday and Friday babysitting.
It went really well.
Im glad that I don't have her full time though. She can be a handfuls when she's in a bad mood.
Saturday we took the kids out hunting, but didn't see anything. The kids were not on their best behavior either so that made things not so fun.
We didn't even see a grouse that we could have brought home.
Saturday evening we spent watching the movie cars with the kids.
I think Ed and I enjoyed it more then the kids did.
Junior took Dominic and ended up going to watch a movie in his room and Deacon fell asleep one me half way threw it.
Yesterday I spent my morning cleaning my house and then in the afternoon I babysat Matthew and Chars kids.
It went really well and the kids were awesomely behaved.
Junior and Ave and Gabe spent most of their time outside and downstairs and the other kids played upstairs.
We listened to music and danced and played games.
It was alot of fun.
Yesterday Ed went hunting but came home empty handed again. That poor guy must be pretty frustrated.
Im starting to get a little nervous because we have Deacons doctor appointment on Wednesday . Its just to find out what his lab test turned up. If it turned up anything. The doctors not sure if its just growing pains that are bugging him.
Not planning on doing much today. I need to do some laundry and of course the everyday things done. Other then that I might just laze around at home.
Well I better go because Blogger keeps on loosing this connection and I don't want to loose this post.
Hope you all have a great day.
MANNY
1 comment:
Poor you! You seem to LIVE at the doctors office! They must know you well there now!
Hope you have a good week!
Post a Comment