
This morning after Gabe left from a sleep over I asked Junior to put on his socks.
I came back up from Downstairs and saw that he had his sweat pants pulled over his feet. I asked him if he had his socks on and of course he didn't, he stood up with his sweats still like that and it brought me back to when I was about 6.
I remember putting on Elvis Presley songs and I would pull my sweats over my feet the same way. I used to pretend that I was skating on ice . I remember doing all the little twirls and jumping up in the air. My mom would come in with her morning coffee into the living room and just sit there and watched me. It was as if I was her little star. She just sat there quietly and didn't make a sound and it made me feel so special. Made me feel like I was the only one in her world.
mmm it sure chocked me up when that came back to me. Wishing that I could be little again, with no worries in the world. When everything was easier.
So everyone out there that does have a little girl or boy please remember that those times are special, even when you do nothing but watch silently making us feel like your little star.
I love you mommy! Thanks!
MANNY
2 comments:
I watch Emma dance and she is soooo beautiful, but I have to be sneaky, because unlike you, she does not like me to watch. If she catches me I get 'the glare'. Maybe secretly she feels special. I love you!! Nite!!
That was really beautiful Manny!!
I think you should still "DANCE" cause you are still just as special!!
God Bless you
Post a Comment