
Woke up this morning relizzing that my husband let me sleep in again!
Dominic woke up at 6 this morning because of the time change, but luckely I got him to go back to sleep again.The other two I have no idea what time they got up. Well I know Junior was awake by 6:30 but I don't know what time he actually got out of bed.
Junior and Deacon were outside by 9:30 this morning, boy they sure are enjoying this snow.
At 10:00 our naighbors son who is twelve came over and took Junior and Deacon to the snow hill at the school.
We joined them as soon as I got Dominic dressed. They had so much fun.
We found out that we have a little man that loves to go sledding. Dominic was crazy about it, so that will make it easier to go out this year.
Hopping to do a craft with the kids today, don't know what yet but probebly snowflakes for my front window, to go up after hallooween.
Well I better go get a coffee into me since it will be my first and Im sooo tired.
Hope your enjoying the snow.
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment