picture

picture

Thursday, November 09, 2006

My Hero!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Junior came out of his room a couple of days ago with Dominic trailing behind wearing this.

Isn't he the cutest batman ever!!!!

Well Im glad that Im done babysitting for this week. Im tired! I cannot rest for a minute without this little girl or Dominic getting into something. I also had a little boy as an extra today but he was awsome.

Im making hamberger helper for supper tonight. Then Ill start cleaning house. I have cleaned the downstairs already since the other two went home. Gatta get the kids bathed and into bed then I think Ill call it quits for the day.

Tomorrow I have no idea what Im doing yet, hopping to go to a friends for coffee in the morning and then probebly clean some more.

Next week Im onley babysitting for 2 days so that will be good.

Well I better not let supper burn,

Hope youve had a wonderfull day!

MANNY

4 comments:

---HockeyDude--- said...

omg (oh my goodness!) that is one of the cutest pics I have EVER seen !

Char said...

You should take another of him standing up so we can see how tiny he actually is!! Soooooo cute!! Especially with that sucky in his mouth!! Love ya, and kiss that baby for me, will you?

Anonymous said...

That is the cutest!! Keep those pictures coming, you've got handsome little men

Anonymous said...

Hallo Manny.Deine Oma ist gerade bei uns, und wünscht dir alles gute zum Geburtstag. Bleib gesund und schreib mal wieder.Haben gerade deine Bilder angeschaut.Auch wir wünschen dir alles gute zum Geburtstag und hoffen wir sehen uns bald wieder.Wir haben noch gar keinen Schnee,es ist sehr warm bei uns.
Viele Grüsse von deiner OMA aus GERMANY PREM