picture

picture

Tuesday, January 02, 2007

New years day!



My poor hubby! I bet this is what I looked like when I got my butt out of bed this morning.


Ed was nice and let me sleep in again. I don't know why but Ive been having horrible sleep at night.


Deacon woke up last night with growing pains, but I think we cought it fast enough because after rubbing his feet for 20 min and giving him tylonol he feel back asleep and didn't wake up till this morning.


Well here are some New Years day pictures:



Sledding with the whole gang:






Deacon and Junior



Dominic loves the sled


This is why Im dietting



and yes I did break the chair


Junior on the quad




Ed getting chased by the kids!

It was alot of fun and we had lots of laughs.

MANNY

1 comment:

Dawn and Dale said...

That DOES look like a ton of fun!!!

GREAT pictures!!!