picture

picture

Friday, January 05, 2007

Poor baby!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting




Well I asked for finger paints for Christmas and I got them, so the other day I dug them out and thought that I would give them a try.



Dominic was so cute and proud of himself.








Then it happened, I went running for a cloth and Ed went for the camera!

Doesn't he look sick, well he got sick and his dinner landed all over the picture.

Poor kid, after I got him all cleaned up Ed said"It can't taste that bad, after all it is finger paint"
So I tasted it and it is the most awful stuff that I have tasted in a long time.
You figure it being finger paint for little kids that it can't be that bad. I know they aren't supposed to eat it but all of mine have tried it and this has never happened before.

So has a lesson been learned ?

I guess we'll find out next time!!


MANNY

No comments: