picture

picture

Monday, February 19, 2007

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Yes that is how I'm feeling today!

Last night I got up over and over again with Dominic.

He is fevered. I can't even count the times that he was up last night and then he got up at 6am and didn't want to go back to bed. I'm betting that I didn't get more then 4 hours sleep last night.


We took the kids swimming the other night and I was amazed how well Deacon is doing.
He did everything that I asked him to do. So I think that he was just shy with his teacher.
It was so cute because our kids pool has a slide on it now and Deacon always wanted to go under the water when he slid down so I had to teach him to pull his legs up other wise he just landed on his feet and that wasn't good enough for him.

Dominic loved the pool, and so did Junior. We will be taking them more and then I will try to get Deacon to go into lessons again next set.


My plan for today is to absolutely nothing!!
If only it were that easy though. I have lots of laundry to do!

Ed is thinking about going back on Graveyard shift. It has its good points and its bad but I will leave it up to him because hes the one that has to do it.

Well, I think I'm going to go have a coffee!

Hope your night went better then mine!

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

Sounds like you are sleep deprived!! I'm glad you got to hit the pool, though, it's such a good family activity!! Love ya