picture

picture

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Sleepless nights!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Arggggghhh!

What is up with my son lately(Dominic), I just can't figure it out!
He goes to bed at 8:00pm and he hasn't naped all day but come around 11pm, he wakes up and he just can't seem to get back to sleep!
I was up with him till 2am and now Im soo tired.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Im going to try and not nap him again today but he seems like he needs sleep already, it could be a very long day
!!Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

I feel like my house is falling apart!! Ah well Im sure we will get over this hump, I just wish I knew what was going on with him, any suggestions?

Im going to try to feed him tonight when he wakes up again and see if that will do it, but thats a bad habbit to get him into, but maybe hes just growing or something right now!


In other news, Eds getting really bored at work. He gets all his job done before his lunch break and thats making the rest of his night very borring for him.
Hes going to see if he can change his shift a little and work from 3pm to 11pm. Or he might just change his shift all together and go to graveyards or days.
I wouldn't mind graveyards too much cause then Id have a truck all day and with him sleeping there is really no reason to stay home so if that happens be prepared to get visitted a lot more often,LOL!!!




On Saterday we are heading just about to the city to go play an airsoft game Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucketwith the guys from there.
There are 6 of us going from town and there should be 30 players, it should be alot of fun and I am
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket for nice weather since the game runs till 10pm and then a small BBQ after. Its nice to get to know the guys and gals from the other teams. Shirley is watching the kids for us(THANK YOU SO MUCH AGAIN!)



MANNY

No comments: