picture

picture

Wednesday, May 16, 2007

New love!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
So anyways, Eds dad bought himself a cute little jeep.
Of course where does it get parked, in my back yard!!
No problem with this as long as once its working , I get to drive it(lol)
I love this thing and so do the kids, they spent over an hour playing in it yesterday!!
An hour of piece and no fighting, nice!! (jk) I do get that once in a while!!

Anyways so here are a few pics of Ted's little "beauty" as he calls it!!
Ain't she sweet?!





I vote for pink with white racing stripes!! Or black with pink racing stripes!!
Ewwwww!! Time to change a bum!!
Have a good one!!

MANNY

3 comments:

Char said...

Hey!! You said that would be too much pink, of course, I'll be seen in it with you!! I'm so jealous of your peace and quiet!! How many kids can you fit in that jeep? Got room for Seth? Haha, love ya, Char

Anonymous said...

Ya but I starting thinking about it and it could look really cool!!

MANNY

Dawn and Dale said...

Better tarp that thing!! Looks like it's gonna rain!! lol ;)