picture

picture

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

poor little man!

My poor little man has cought something.
Hes got a little fever and is pucky and not looking much better on the other end!

Poor little man, it is soo nice outside and he can't even enjoy it!


In other news, our
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket came in today and the kids are loving it.




We were outside all morning setting it up! I tell you they weren't the best instructions!

But we got it together and it works great! Ill get pics of the kids on it later!



but other then wipping up messes, im not doing much. Gatta do lots of loundry since Im sure that I will be getting lots more in the next couple of days!




Had a short coffee with Char , we sat outside while Dominic snoozed on the couch and the other kids were on the trampoline. This we thought would be safest for beby Seth! It was nice and sunny outside too, too nice of a day to waste sitting inside.




Well I better go make more coffee and do some more laundry cause I am thinking its going to be a long night. Poor babys bums already red and no cream is helping!




Hope your days going better then mine
MANNY

1 comment:

Dawn said...

Sorry your boy is sick!!! Stay far far away!!! lol ;)

You are going to LOVE your trampoline!! It's a life savor around here forsure!!