picture

picture

Friday, June 22, 2007

Oh me, oh my!

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Thought it was time to give my floor a good cleaning since the kids have been in and out in bare little feet, it had only 2 weeks since I had done it last, honestly!!

Oh my, what would my mother say!!

Bad bad bad!!



My house is very tidy right now though really, if you don't believe me come over and check it out! Did the carpets a few days ago too and they look awesome! I might even have coffee on!!



Went camping a few weeks ago and had a very nice time visiting. Deacon caught his first two fish of the year!!


This is one of them and since they were both white fish we told him he had to let one go! He didn't seem to have a problem with this. So we took the other fish up to camp for a picture, and yes he kept the bigger one!


Isn't he so cute? My boy I mean!!

MANNY

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

WOW!! You can go a whole 2 wks without doing your floors???!!!!

I can't even go 2 days with my boys!!! lol

I'm going to have to come visit your clean house soon!! Caden is driving me crazy for a playdate with Junior and Deacon!! lol

---HockeyDude--- said...

Good Job Deeckee, wont Gabe like that !

Anonymous said...

Awesome fish catch! Gabe throws a fit when we make him throw his fish back, but he's getting used to it. Love you, Char