picture

picture

Friday, August 24, 2007

Grrrrr!!

Well maybe some of you that come check my blog every once in a while have noticed that I haven't been blogging, well you can blame that on my dumb computer!!

I don't have any pictures the Ed computer so I figure, whats the point!! Well here I am on it anyways!!

Ive been getting out lots with the car and am loving it!! Its nice to be able to leave just about anytime that I want! Its also nice that I can run some errands now, not such a big hassle for Ed!!

Ed is hoping to get away for a few days hunting and honestly, I'm looking forward to it! I love him but a small break wouldn't be all that bad! I have stuff that I would like to get done and it just doesn't happen with him here!

School starts in 2 weeks and the kids are exited! I'll miss them but also be glad to have some time with just my littlest man! I also cannot wait to get back into a routine.

Signed up with Curves again and I'm super exited! I can't wait till my cloths are baggy again, then the trick will be into talking my hubby into letting me buy new ones!

Junior has been having some issues with his eyes, its almost like an allergy and we went and got him drops, it seemed to be getting better but then we forgot to give him his drops today till about 1 and then at 4 he came up complaining that they were itchy. They don't look good, so I'm hoping that by tomorrow they will be not so red(not pinkeye) or else I will have to take him in.

For the weekend we're hoping to get the kids out fishing and we need to haul some gravel for our driveway. Ed's also hoping to start fixing the car port wall.

Well I should go, have to figure out whats for supper and then get the boys into the tub!

MANNY

No comments: