Help me help me!!
I think I'm under attack!!
My boys have decided that they must sneak up on their mommy and shoot her with some foam rockets!! Yay what fun for me!! Well at least they are being quiet, most of the time at least,until I hear their little giggles as they get closer and closer!! Then I hear Junior laugh as the rocket hits me in the back and they all start laughing!!
Ohhh, who could not love them!! They are my boys after all!!
Deacon had a great day at preschool, There were no tears and it was so nice cause Emma is not going anymore and he was pretty nervous!!
But his teachers said that he did fine and that he had no trouble finding someone to play with!!
Ed is out hunting right now and I'm really hopping the guy doesn't come home empty handed!! I would love to help skin something tonight!! Yeah, I can just see some of your faces as you read that!! LOL
But actually I really enjoy skinning an animal!! Okay, Okay Ill stop before I gross you all out and you are too scared to come back to read my blog again!!
You know as I sit here and type, I just looked over at my boys and they are all wrestling on the living room floor!! The same room that I am in and I am amazed at how well I can tune them out!! Wanna make bets on who Sheds tears first??
I had a coffee with Char today and it was nice!! Other then that besides the everyday cooking and cleaning, I haven't done a hole lot!!
Well Gotta go, I think Ed just pulled in!!
Talk to you soon!!
MANNY
PS Notice the new template has a comment place!!!LOL
2 comments:
I always drop in and read your blog Manny!! You are on my bloglines!! I do like your new template!! Very nice!!
I like the template too!! And I like you!!
Post a Comment