What the heck is wrong with me?!! I am so tired and have been for a few weeks now!!
I could really just lay on the couch all day!!
Well we got our tax's done and did pretty good! We are buying a truck!! So now we'll have somewhere to put our camper on and be able to use it!!
The weather is ugly!! I miss the sun, maybe that's why I'm so tired!!
Deacon has turned into a trouble maker lately!! He just won't STOP picking on his brother!! It sure is nice not to have to yell at Junior every few minutes though!! It's like they changed rolls!!
Dominic is cuddly as ever!! He runs to the door to greet us anytime we come home!! It's sooo nice!!
But I should go, yes I know, it's not much but at least it's something!!
Hope you have a great day!!
MANNY
1 comment:
"Tired" hey???!!!! Hmmmmmmm........ ;)
Post a Comment