picture

picture

Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Don't ask me why ladies but I am B---hy!!

I love my kids, but right now I'm having a hard time liking them!!

My kids are driving me bonkers!! I'm not ready for them to go back to school yet though!! I just need them to stop fighting with each other and where did this tood come from?

I guess it might be making a difference that they haven't played with their friends very much either!!

Nothing much new going on in my life!! Uhh, my life is actually just about unbearably boring!! I don't have a very clean house to show for it though!! Don't get me wrong, it's not a pigsty or anything, just feeling cluttered!! I must do something about that!! Ummm, Ill get around to it!!

How bad is it that I bought myself some of those rubber little loaf pans and I'm really exited about that!! I can't wait to use them!! I'm hopping to bake more for the kids this year!!

OK OK, since I'm only babbling away anyways, I should get off this thing and go get some things done around here, maybe getting dressed would be a good start since it's already 11:00 am and I'm still in my PJ's!!







1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel bad Manny. We all have those days. Even me. Like you I was still in my P.J's (around 10:30) today too, when brother Art showed up. Had a coffee with him, he left and then agot a phone call saying a friend was coming over. Hit the shower really quickly, got dressed, and basically started my day. Had a nice visit with them, and then went out and moved more wood into the wood shed. There are some days I just can't seem to get motivated to do anything.. Good intentions, tho.And I'm by my self.I don't always feel like doing house work either,so whatever mess is around here, I have no one to blame , but myself.
Like you say , tomorrow's another day.
Auntie M.