picture

picture

Friday, November 11, 2011

Daddy Beware

The other night we got a really good snowfall, that morning it was awesome snowball weather and the boys were outside playing in it even before school had begun. They decided that it was a great day to get daddy!

I being a nice mom and wife, text Ed and told him to be in a good mood when he gets home lol! Ya, he right away knew why. 



This snowman was built in the middle of  where Ed parks! I sadly did not catch them building it till it was too late to warn them that it probably wasn't the best place!







This was the crew of kids waiting for him in the front yard after work. 



When they heard the truck they ran, Ed just waved as he drove by, the kids were sad!

sad Pictures, Images and Photos
He was a  good sport though not letting the kids down, he parked the truck at the school and climbed over our fence and got them from behind, they had no idea he was coming! I heard our dog start barking and I knew what he was up to, kindly telling my company that it was probably a good time to run inside and watch from the window!

Thanks for stopping in, please come again.

Manny

2 comments:

Char said...

Ha!! You should show your kids' very awesome snow houses!! :)

manny said...

Soon