I have been working on candle holders for my friends wedding every down time chance I got, finished those off last night! They turned out pretty nice! So glad that they are finished though! Do you know how long it takes to burn words into wood? It takes a CRAZY amount of time, that's all I can say!
Took Deacon around our neighborhood to sell hockey tickets! He was a very cute salesman, sold all the tickets so now I have another full book to sell! Also took donation things around to some businesses! Oh ya and then there was the hockey practices, who would of thunk of all the hockey things that need done lol!
Edward had a couple of sick days at home with me which was so nice, not cause of being sick just nice to visit! Its only school that he was missing anyways ;p not like it was anything important! We spent the day just visiting and had a game of scrabble, It was just nice to be with him! Oh ya and the sitting and visiting was happening while I was working on candle holders, lol!
Of course there is also the everyday mom and wife things that I did....., ok , so my floors got a little behind! The laundry did get done though and the dishes are clean that's gotta count for something!
So now we are just taking this weekend off, not really planning anything, hockey practice got cancelled too, the kids are all exhausted and missing their cousins so I think that is on the list to do :) the good list, and a little tidy up but the rest of the stuff can wait for Monday! Monday will come soon enough and I know its not just going to run away on me so it can wait!!
......1 HOUR LATER.......
Ok, scratch that, floors are getting done today, they are driving me crazy!
Hours later:
Scratch that again, how to avoid cleaning floor, leave house!!
Manny

No comments:
Post a Comment