picture

picture

Thursday, August 09, 2012

Dominic and Zipper

Today my baby of the family turns 7, boy does time fly and it makes me a little sad, no more baby snuggles no more baby cuddles, don't get me wrong your babies are nice but its not the same!

I am amazed everyday at the little men my boys are growing into, everyday I see changes in them.
 Dominic is strong not only in body but also in mind, if he doesn't agree with something there is little you can do. Sometimes this is a challenge but it is also good to know that at times he can't be talked into doing things he doesn't want to do and I hope this stays with him as he grows more and is challenged by drugs,alcohol and peer pressure! 





Dominic got a pet for his birthday, he loves fuzzy,furry,soft, so we let him pick out a bunny. I'm pretty sure its a girl and he named her Zipper after a long discussion on Pork Chops.


She is sweet and we all love her. We got her early for him cause she was ready to go and I wanted her handled as much a possible at a young age.


Happy Birthday Sweet boy, 



Mommy

No comments: