picture

picture

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Image hosting by Photobucket

Hello everyone!
Im sorry that I haven't posted in a while but I just haven't been in a mood.
Well the things that are new around my house is that my baby boy has gotten his first tooth at 5 months,the poor guy,He was so cranky ,so I had to give him tylanol for it.Hes also now got the really harsh cough that a lot of people seem to have up here so in to the doctors we go again tomorrow.I so cant wait for all my boys to be better.
Yesterday night I went to a hottub party,the time went by so fast it was amazing.All of a sudden it was just about 12 am.Its amazing how time flies.We were also planning to watch a movie but ran out of time so we just sat around and talked about this and that,But it was really good because I got to know the ladies a little better.

Junior and I tried working on the castle some more but the snow was no good,It probably would have been great today though.
After church today the boys and I went up to Chars for lunch.The food was so good.I never knew that a little dill could make that much diffrence to mashed potatoe.Then we just sat around and drank coffee.I dont think that I was very good company today(Sorry Char).

Well anyways I should go do some yuckey house work,Why does it never end?If somebody has a secret to keep your house clean besides taking all my kids toys away please share them.Anyways I hope that the girls have fun at badminton tonight and Ill try to write again tomorrow.

Also thank you to everyone that left me a comment,that was great,Im also going to try to leave a comment on every blog that I visit,Its so nice to know who is reading your blog and if they have anything to say about it.

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

hey lovely, it's so nice to see something new on your blog!! I had lots of fun with you yesterday.!! I was terrible company too!! It's okay. I am even more tired today. Gotta perk up!! Love ya lots, Char