Well I don't really know what to write about today!
Junior went over to Chars house today and we got Emma,Deacon was very exited to have her over and it made my morning go by so much easier since my two oldest boys were at each other all morning.
Deacon and Emma were so cute together playing family with their dolls.
Char came to pick her up and stayed for a coffee,It was a nice little visit.
After that my man got up around 2:00.So we just hung around the house and visited with each other.
Then after supper I went to curves with Char and they had the wierdest music to work out to playing.It was a change that's for sure.

I booked Dominic a doctors appointment for tomorrow,his cough has gotten worse and it sounds terrible.Well that's about it for today. MANNY
1 comment:
Hey love!! It was nice to visit so much yesterday. I'm praying for you today as you're at Bible study. God can work if we let Him, even when we feel like crap!!
Post a Comment