
Hi everyone!
Well I went to church yesterday and so glad that I did.
The sermon was awesome and it really got me thinking about things in my life and about my family.
The sermon was about special gifts that God gave you and if you were using them or not and that you should be.
What special unique gift did God give you?
I thought that mine was to become a foster parent but now Im not so sure.Yes I would still like to take kids that need love or need a place to stay because they cant stay at home for whatever the reason into my home.But I think Its not the right thing for my family right now.I still think that maybe one day but my kids need to grow up a little bit first.
So right now I am lost.
I kinda have an idea but I don't know in what way that I can use it.
Anyways so my challenge to you is to think about what unique gift God gave you!
And whatever it is go and do something with it.Dont let your special gifts go to wast.We only get one chance at life!
THE REST OF MY DAY!
For the rest of the the we went out for a drive,went to the dump and then went for coffee at Eds parents house and ended up staying for some yummy lasonga and coffee of course.Char showed up too,So the kids played with their cousins for awhile.Then we went home and just relaxed.
It is snowing right now so I am praying that it is good wet snow so that we can go outside and build something with it.It is so beautifully right now,the big flakes ,I wonder if its warm out.
Anyways I hope that you all have a nice and productive day today!
MANNY
No comments:
Post a Comment