picture

picture

Friday, January 27, 2006

2 oldest gone

Hello friends and family!

Wow is it quiet around here tonight.Eds mom came and picked up Junior and Deacon for the night and Dominic is sleeping right now.Ed is watching a movie right now that Im not really into so I figured that I would come and blog before I forgot.We had Eds mom over for supper tonight and Ed did most of the cooking man was it good we had sausage's with a ketchup sauce,we really need to make things like that more often.

Dominic was finely not so grumpy for a change,He also doesn't seem to be coughing as much.

I went to curves today with Char and it was a lot of fun,"I really enjoy going with you Char"It makes the time go by so much faster,and better music helps too.

I wish that we could of enjoyed the kids a little more today but something must be in the air because this morning they took off right where they left off yesterday,driving each other crazy.I kept Junior home from school today because he woke up with a nasty cough.Man your going to think that my kids are always sick well right now they are always sick,this has never happened like this before.I think Im going to have to buy more oranges and see if that doesn't help.Its funny because I remember last year or two years ago thinking how Chars kids were always sick and asking myself what is she doing by the way(sorry for that Char)but I guess it just happens and there is nothin that you can do about it except maybe keep them away from everybody but that's no fun.

Well that's about it for today
MANNY

3 comments:

Dawn and Dale said...

Hope you had a good night without the kids!

Anonymous said...

Hi Manny...We barely know each other...but maybe by reading each other's blogs we will! Your boys are so cute! Have a great night!
Andrea

Char said...

Yeah, the sickness thing tend to go in circles the more kids you have. Ah well, at some point they will be able to hock a loogie and cough up their own phlem!!! Love ya, Char