picture

picture

Tuesday, February 07, 2006

Even though you say no,they still love you!

Image hosting by Photobucket
Hello everyone!

This morning after I took Junior to school,Deacon coloured a Dinosour picture.
He came up to me and said that he had coloured it for me.I said" thanks "and asked him if he could put it on the fridge for me.
Before he went he asked me if he could play playdough.
I said "no Junior wanted to play playdough too ,so he would have to wait till Junior came home and they could play together then",

He still had his blocks to clean up anyways.

Anyways he gave me a mad stare and said "Now the picture isn't for you it's for daddy"

I said that that was fine but put it on the fridge till daddy gets up so that he could give it to him then.

He comes running back and says"I know the picture is for everyone,its for daddy,Junior,mommy and Dominic."

I said "but I thought you were mad at mommy for not letting you play playdough."

Deacon said"I know but I still love you mommy!"
He ran over and gave me the biggest hug ever.

So Its okay to say no to kids,They still love you even if the answere is no sometimes and he just proved it to me today.I dont spoil my kids at least I dont think they are but it is a nice reminder to me that they will survive and love me even if I can't or won't get them everything that they want.

MANNY

1 comment:

Char said...

An excellent lesson for all of us out here saying no to our kids!! hang in there. Love ya