Hello everyone!Well I just wanted to wish my parents a Happy Anniversary but since they are all ready in bed they probably wont see this till tomorrow.Good thing that I told them on the phone this morning.
I wonder what it would be like to be with a man for that long?
I wonder if Ed and I will make it that long.I hope so but there are so many people that don't ,that its pretty scary sometimes.And on days that we don't agree I ask myself ,"what was I thinking".
Im sure that Ed asks himself that too sometimes or maybe more often then I think.(Haa haa )
No really now ,what makes a marriage really work?
I guess if somebody could really answer that question it would save a lot of people a lot of years and a lot of pain.I wonder how many of us would not be married at this time?
Do I really want to know if Ed and I would make it if I could find out ,probably not,I would just enjoy the time that I have with him and make the best of it. Would it be a waste of my time?No because Ive learned so much from him and about him.
Anyways we've had a really good day together today,This morning he watched Deacon for me while I went to church.I don't see the point on bringing him just so that I can sit in the nursery with him. Next month he can go to Sunday school and be with his brother so that will work awesome.
This also gives him sometime to spend alone with his Daddy which Im sure both of them really enjoy.
Then we had lunch and visited for a few hours and then went to Chars for a quick visit.
Got home and had supper and then that's about it.Ed is now in bed and I still need to go do my dishes and am hopping to get some of my bible study done tonight so I don't have to do it last minute.
Well I hope that you all had a great day!
MANNY
1 comment:
Well, I think you know my opinion on staying together. You just don't allow any other option. Then you just have to work it out. Especially when most fights are about dumb stuff. I love ya, and congrats to your Mom and Dad from me, too!!
Post a Comment