
Hello Everyone!
I hope you are all having a good start to your day!
We are all doing well here and( hurray) Dominic is finnely over his cough.
My boys have been very bussy lately but very good as well, now watch them turn around on me just because I said that, well I guess I did'nt say it outloud and they did'nt hear me, I wonder what my chances are?
Yesterday morning we headed out to the snowmobile races, Junior really wanted to go, Junior loved it, I could of cared less since they were onley racing in a straight line, and Deacon hated it and wanted to go home as soon as we got there. Dominic slept through the hole thing which was amazing because it was very noisy,Then again with two noisy brothers.
Ive already done a little house work this morning, and since I havent posted in a while I thought that it was time even though I don't really have anything interesting to say.
Dominic is slowly learning how to sit up and can sit for almost a minute with no help.He is getting big so fast. That boy sure does love his brothers and vis-versa!
A big "THANK YOU!" To Char and Shirley for all the great things that you brought back for me from Prince.I was just telling Ed that I needed a garbage can soon because I was sick of just a bag on the ground!
Man am I looking forward to this weekend already.My sister called me yesterday and asked if she could come for a visit and spend a night.
YAY! " We can't wait to see you and Sarah!".Maybe we can make a lunch date at the junction restaurant so that we can visit with Jan a little when we drop you off. The boys are very exitted since they have'nt seen their cousin since Christmas.
Junior and Sarah talked on the phone for half an hour yesterday, Yes I can definetly wait for the teen years!.
Well thats about it for now, my boys are very happy this morning so Im hopping that it will stay that way.
Hope you guys all have a very good day.

MANNY
3 comments:
Morning Manny!!
I missed our chats this weekend with my company being here!!
I'm excited for you for this weekend!! I hope you have a nice visit with your sister!
hEY BABE!! GLAD YOU LIKED OUR VERY PRACTICAL AND NOT VERY FUN -BUT THOUGHTFUL ANYWAY -GIFTS. WE LOVE YOU. CHAR
Hey Babe!! For once I actually look at all the blogs, and you have nothing new for me. How rude. Aw well, maybe you'll have fun stuff to say for our fun day together today. Love ya, Char
Post a Comment