
This morning started off with Ed rushing me over to his moms house because I was babysitting the child that she normally has.
I had a bad night last night and didn't get to sleep till around 1:30, I just layd there for about 2 hours.
The babysitting would of went okay if I didn't have my oldest with me. I think that he was bored because he was not himself and was pushing every button that he could.
Deacon had an accident while we were over there, and of course I forgot to bring him extra pants.
Ed came and got me at lunch and we stayed and visited with his dad for a few minutes.
Then we went and paid some bills.
We went out for lunch with the kids and had the best time ever. The kids weren't whinny or anything, It was awesome!!!
So we phoned in and got an appointment to see if we could get approved for a mortgage, so please pray for us.
We go into Prince on Friday and I so want to go with Ed.
Friday is also pay day so maybe we can actually do a little shopping.
The rest of the day went really good too.
Junior and Deacon thought it would be a great idea to brake all of grandmas crayons in half so that they could share them, they know better, they've done that before and were given a warning so now they need to do choirs till they make enough money to buy her a new pack.
They were not impressed, maybe this will teach them how much things cost.
Anyways I hope that Char and Shirley had a good time in Prince.
MANNY
1 comment:
We did have fun!! It was nice to get away. Next time, you need to come with us. Love you, Char
PS. We thought of you lots, as you'll see by the things we brought home!!
Post a Comment