picture

picture

Sunday, February 26, 2006

hi!

Image hosting by Photobucket
How is everybody doing tonight?
I spent the first part of my day today tiding up.

My sister got here about 2:30 and the kids have been having a blast since.
We wanted to take them to the school to go sledding today but they didn't want to and were just too busy playing. At least we know that they were having fun.

In the morning after breakfast I am hopping to take them to the school to go sledding. It should be a lot of fun.
Char is supposed to be coming over sometime tomorrow too. That should be fun also.

Its amazing how well kids can play together some visits and be at each other the next.
I guess it all depends on if they are tired or not.

Dominic is full of energy tonight as if some one had given him a bowl full of sugar. I wonder what was in those carrots!
Anyways Im having a little trouble trying to keep him quiet while the kids are trying to get to sleep, and here I thought this would be the quiet one. What was I thinking?
I still can't believe how fast this boy is growing and how much he is eating. This child doesn't want to stop.

Anyways I should go and tidy up a little before bed.
Image hosting by Photobucket
MANNY

PS Is everyone gone this weekend? I don't see very many comments on anyone's blogs.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey darlin', hope your visit keeps going well. say Hi to Lizzie, as I excpect I won't get to visit after all. Also, are you comin to the bachelor party tonite? I'll come pick you up if you need a ride. Starts at 8. Love ya, Char

Anonymous said...

Who's your favorite to win the bachelor? I like the "good girl"!
And by the way your family pics are great!!

Anonymous said...

We missed you last night...but you had a good excuse! I hope you had a good visit with your family!
Andrea