
So how is everyone out there today?
I hope that you all had a great day and have an even better day tomorrow.
My visit with my sister was very nice, we didn't do much because Sarah and Liz were not up to par but I thought we had a pretty nice visit anyways. I was hopping to get out and do some things but maybe next time they will feel a little better and the weather will be warmer.
Dominic sat up for a hole minute and a half today. Im trying to post some pictures but blogger must be having some problems because it isn't letting me I will have to try again later on sometime.
The kids had such a blast with their cousin. I cant wait till they see each other again.
Well that's about it for tonight.Not really much to say!
MANNY
5 comments:
Hey babe, I'm glad you had fun. I enjoyed seeing Lizzie too. We'll see about today. It's gonna be crazy. Totally busy- again!! Love ya, Char
Sarah and I want to say thanx for having us. It was fun even if we were sick. Sarah misses her cousins alot. She asked if we could go to your house again this morning. Hope your all coming soon.
love you lots lil sis,
Liz
Ps mom and dad cant wait to see you
i thought i'd leave another big hug for you guys since you like comments. Liz
hahahahahah
from liz and mom
Hey!!
I heard all about Char's weigh in, how did yours go yesterday???
Hope you're having a good day!
Post a Comment