
Hello!
This morning I woke up with a little boy on either side of me.
At least they are in a good mood this morning!
Went over to Chars yesterday and got pictures taken, It was a lot of fun to watch. Dominic was so cute and in a good mood which made things easier.
Well tomorrow is the big day for us, so I hope you've all been praying.
Im pretty nervous about it and will be glad when its all done and over with. I hate not knowing things and having to wait.
Ed took the day off so that he will be awake for the meeting, and this way we can also stay in Prince for awhile and not have to rush home. It should be nice.
Tonight is survivor night!!! Char and Ryan and the kids will be coming over again, It should be a lot of fun. I wonder who will be voted off this week and who will be going to exile Island?
Well Im off to clean my house.
MANNYPS Please remember to sighn my guestbook!
1 comment:
I WILL PRAY THE SOMETHING WONDERFUL HAPPENS TO THE LOANS MANAGER RIGHT BEFORE YOU GET THERE AND HE WILL BE IN A GREAT MOOD!
Post a Comment